Independent financial advice
in Nottingham & the East Midlands

Life insurance is intended to provide financial security for your partner and family in the event of your death. we offer comprehensive advice on correctly setting up life insurance policies and ensuring that it will act in the way you intended it to do so at a time of need.  As independent insurance advisers, we can search the whole insurance market to find the products that best meet your needs at the most competitive premiums.

Read more ...

If you have been declined life insurance or if you feel your circumstances will make an application difficult, the next step is to ensure that all the standard insurers in the marketplace have been contacted, as often one insurer will cover you where another will not.

Read more ...

If you are diagnosed with a critical illness, such as cancer or a stroke, critical illness cover pays a lump sum which can pay off your mortgage or cover the costs of your care. 

Read more ...

Income protection plans provide regular income for a fixed period if you are unable to work due to an accident, illness or redundancy. 
 Research suggests that only around 10% of the working population has income protection insurance, of the remaining 90%, most have a misplaced and exaggerated notion of where an alternative income might come from.


Read more ...

Private medical insurance covers the cost of private medical treatment for diseases, illnesses or injuries.  Individuals with private medical insurance can benefit from greater choice and quality of care facilities and shorter waiting times for treatment compared to individuals treated on the NHS.

Read more ...

There are certain risks associated with insurance contracts. We point out some of the major risks below which we would urge you to consider seriously before committing yourself to an insurance contract.

Read more ...